Plastic garden planters are always a popular choice as garden containers because there are so many inexpensive, tasteful styles that you can use to beautify your home and garden. Plastic is a synthetic – such as polyethylene (PE) or polyvinyl chloride (PVC) – and is a practical choice for planters because it is lightweight, durable, weather resistant, and has conveniently high moisture retention.
Why Choose Plastic Planters?
1. Price is a big factor – plastic is the least expensive material for construction.
2. All sizes and shapes (e.g., troughs, raised planters), designer colors, and styles are available at SimplyPlanters.com where you can find a round planter like the Apollo Deck Planter, or a plastic square planter like the Quintana Planter, or, reminiscent of a by-gone day, the Lava Stone Leaf Urn.
3. Plastic holds and retains moisture so well that it cuts down on watering chores and is popular as a liner within planters made of more porous materials (e.g., clay).
4. It is lightweight enough to be used for a window box, a hanging basket, or a railing box, and planters can be moved easily from one location to another.
5. It is strong enough to serve as a trellis or a gardener’s bench, and durable enough to endure temperature changes and inclement weather.
Whether you want to indulge your green thumb by growing exotic flowers on your patio, or decorate your living room with a bonsai plant, or want to be able to pick a tomato from a planter on your balcony, our web site makes it easy. We are the best online source for planter information and we offer the latest products. Find sale and discount items, comparison shop, browse through the best selling plastic planters and order safely and securely at our recommended online merchant: SimplyPlanters.com. You can even order a gift certificate for that plant lover on your gift list.